Friday, October 7, 2011

Dreams can come true!!!

WoW! So it's been awhile since I have last been on my blog, How I have missed thee lol. But really so many things have changed in my life and honestly I must say it was all for the good! My make up career has been booming and honestly its all to the Big Man Upstairs because with out him none of the opportunities that have come my way would have been with out him! However, I am here to say that I am finally able to say that I am following my dream and when you dream they can become reality. So for all the Barbs and Kenny's out there who feel like they can't amount to anyhing, you need a new frame of mind and a new crowd to center yourself around. I'm not playing!! But I am here to say that some changes will probably be happening to my blog but no worries I still think I am going to be on here...but now more than ever....So i just wanted to stop in and show my face again and tell a little about where I am in my life at the moment and to say that anything that you dream is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment